Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Where's Baby Avery??

I lose Avery several times a day.  She is REALLY fast with the army crawl and she takes off out of the room heading to Blake and Carly's room more times than I can count during a day.  Her newest thing is to crawl under the end tables and then we can't see her at all.  The first time she did it, I could hear her making noise but she was no where to be seen.  Finally I figured out where she had hidden....and where she easily gets stuck.



 I often am working in the kitchen and can hear some grunts coming down the hall and soon a sweet little face peeks around the corner.
When Blake was a baby I remember saying, Oh I can't wait until he is walking....I am not saying that this time around!

No comments:

Post a Comment