Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A Chilly Walk to School

We walked to school one morning this week and it was just barely 50 degrees.  The kids thought it was SOOOOO cold.  It was breezy, which made it feel a little cooler than it was, I will give them that.  They are in for a rude awakening this winter.  Here is our little Avery bear all cozy in her stroller.

Carly likes to be in everyone's pictures....she is so much like her Dad.
I tried to get Blake to stand by the girls but we were already in the school yard and he didn't want any part of it.  I guess we are embarrassing like that.
But that doesn't go for Carly....now she has called over her friend Valentina for a candid shot...this would have gone on for quite some time had I not quickly put the camera away. Carly has a playdate with Valentina this Wednesday and she asks me everyday how many more days.  Blake has one this week too with his new friend Jack.  We are so thankful for new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment