The highly anticipated and well advertised (to the students) Back to School Bash was on saturday. The kids were SOOO excited to go. We went at opening because I was signed up to volunteer for two hours in the afternoon taking tickets. It was a neat little carnival and the kids had a blast. They started out on the jumpy stuff.
Blake wanted to watch the Mad Science show. I thought this picture was cute because they look so much alike from behind. Plus they totally enjoy that kind of stuff and Carly and I were crafting. Everybody was happy.
It wasn't long and Avery was asleep in her stroller. It was loud in the yard but she still yonked out. I am always amazed that she can fall asleep on our walks sometimes when the traffic seems loud, a horn honks, or an ambulance goes by. I guess she is used to it now.
They used some of their tickets for cotton candy. The carnival was well organized and you paid for games, rides and food with tickets. So the organizers only had to worry about money at two ticket booths and then all the volunteers just took the tickets.
Blake waiting to play the basketball and baseball games...
Carly doing spin art. This is the booth that I later took tickets in. I felt like a piece of spin art when I left. Some kids got a little carried away with the paint and it would splatter during the spinning.
Avery awake from her nap and wanting to be held for awhile...
We had a fun time. We are getting to know some people so its nice to see them while out. The kids ran into a lot of their friends which they were excited about.
Avery is so precious. She is definitely on the move. Love the kids Carnival. I am glad you are making friends.
ReplyDelete