Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 18, 2011

A lot of nothing much

This is kind of a random post with a mix of pictures I had on my camera.  Carly is a little mommy and she always wants to help with Avery.  I had made a bottle for Avery but ran to grab one more thing before I sat down to feed her.  Well, Carly took it upon herself to go ahead and get things started.  Now if only Carly was patient enough to last an entire feeding...she just can't sit still that long.  So after a couple minutes she is off and I finish the feeding with Avery.

Things are expensive here in NYC....that includes baby food.  So I am making some of my own baby food based on some things we eat.  I love avocados so I tried them with Avery....she wasn't too impressed.  We will still try again...I have read in different things that you have to offer a food item to a child 10-15 times before you can say they "don't like it"...not sure I am that determined.
The weather has been so beautiful here.  We love to go for walks in the evening after we eat dinner.  Now that school has started we have to hurry and get a walk in before baths, packing lunches, etc.  So they don't happen every  night.  The kids associate walks with ice cream trucks....
Avery has grown 4 more arms.  She is grabbing at everything.  I could not get a picture of her on our walk without her grabbing at the camera.  So this is as good as it gets....

No comments:

Post a Comment