My sweet baby girl can terrorize a room! She has become so incredibly mobile and BRAVE, I can't take my eyes off of her. Here she is after she has cleared off the shelf so she could climb up there and grab the tube she wanted to play with.
Smiling for me when she made it to the other side.
Rodney stuck her in the booster seat so we could finish our meal. She was not pleased.
So we got smart and he took her, in the chair, back to sit with the kids and she was quite happy for the next half hour.
Today I have been trying to work and since she only took a short nap I have done TONS of chasing. So I blocked the hallway again....I am not sure we will ever be able to unload these towels from their laundry bag.
But even so, the towels won't keep her from getting through. Notice she does pause to pose properly for the pictures...
She is always happy to sit with her Daddy though.....here she is the other night after lots of whining by his feet, she finally got her way.
No comments:
Post a Comment