Avery is trying to be on the move way before Blake and Carly ever did. Blake was 12 months when he crawled and 16 months when he finally walked. Carly was 9 months when she crawled and 12 months when she walked. Well little Miss Avery is trying to crawl NOW and doesn't turn 6 months until the 2nd. She is constantly getting up on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth. She can army crawl a very short distance for something she wants really badly....like a piece of paper, the wipes box, a toy, a dsi, the remote conrol, etc. When she wakes from a nap I always find her on her hands and knees in her bed. It won't be long! Here are a few pictures that I shot the other night catching her in the act.
I think as soon as she gets the hang of this I will be wishing I had packed some baby gates for this apartment. The way she moves around the room now has me chasing her out of trouble and off the hardwood floor all day long, can't imagine when she can crawl.
No comments:
Post a Comment