Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Little Mother Hen

Carly loves to be helpful with Avery.  Most of the time this is ok but sometimes, like when she tries to carry her and then trips...it isn't ok.  While we get ready for school the kids eat breakfast in the kitchen and Avery has some cheerios while I get dressed and get the kids moving.  I put the highchair in the middle of the kitchen so Avery can't reach anything around her and pull it down, ALWAYS when I go back to check on them Carly has pulled the chair over right next to her.  



 Avery naps in the pack and play sometimes on the weekends in our room so the kids can play in their room still.  When Avery got up this weekend, Carly wanted to be the first on the scene.  She pulled a blanket over the top and made a tent and they giggled in there for several minutes before I ever went in to get Avery out.

Avery has started to give an opinion if she doesn't want to be picked up for messed with.  Carly is learning what screams mean to back off.

No comments:

Post a Comment