We spent Christmas Eve with the Washburn side of the family. We start by going to the 6 pm Childrens Mass at our hometown church. I attempted a group shot of the kids but sometimes they just don't cooperate. I think I need photoshop training so I can relieve myself of the stress of getting the right picture and just learn to cut and paste their faces after the fact.
After church Santa comes to see the kids and give them each a gift. Surprisingly Avery found him funny.
A group shot of all who sat on Santa's lap for a present.
After Santa leaves we open a few more gifts. Avery got warm so off came the dress and tights. She amused herself with ribbons and stray pieces of paper.
How many Benner boys does it take to make a baby happy? 2 apparently! One to feed, one to change.
Christmas Eve is always a late one! The kids stayed up late playing new games, the adults play mexican train and trivial pursuit. The kids were in bed around midnight but some of the adults didn't go to bed until after 4. It is a slumber party at the Benners before waking up to breakfast and stocking gifts from Santa. Avery was the first up at 8 am...luckily I was smart enough to go to bed well before 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment