Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Third and Final Girls Weekend

I was able to enjoy a 3rd Girls Weekend in November thanks to some great girls who didn't mind switching up the tradition this year.  Normally I would go to Brown Co, IN for a weekend with Susie, Crystal, Judy, and Theresa.  This year they decided to come to NYC instead.  I think it was a good change in pace....mainly because I didn't want to miss out on the weekend.
They arrived on Friday night and stayed until Monday morning.  The kids LOVED having all the guests and quickly took a liking to "Aunt Judy" and "Aunt Theresa".  I think Theresa was here a whole 2 minutes before Carly cuddled right up next to her on the couch.  
We shopped during the day and then met Rodney and the kids for dinner or came home and ordered in.  It was nice because Rodney got to spend time with them too and Susie needed a grandkid fix. I was TERRIBLE at taking pictures, Crystal sent me this group shot from in front of the plaza.  
Avery enjoying some Grandma lap time.
Thanks again for making the trip!  We loved having you!

No comments:

Post a Comment