Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A December Weekend

It was a COLD december weekend so we hung close to home.  Plus we had several tasks to accomplish before we get to leave town for the holidays.
Our friends the Spences stayed with us while visiting Brittany's brother here in the city.  I am so disappointed that I didn't take a picture of all the kids together.  I am camera crazy so not sure what I was thinking!  David and Rodney were residents together in Memphis and David is now doing his fellowship in Boston.  They have two adorable little boys, Austin and Miller.  Miller is 18 months old and weighs the same as Avery!  He fit better in the bouncy toy than Avery did....unfortunately he knew how to escape from it too.
Carly and I did some baking this weekend, she loved helping.

The last picture from our weekend is of the kids before church on sunday.  Not great lighting but I thought they looked sweet all dressed up for the pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment